This delicious Chickpea Cookie Dough dip was a huge hit at our house! I made it for my boys for their after school snack and they went to town on it! I know that a chickpea based cookie dough dip may have you raising your eyebrows, but I’m here to tell you I was seriously blown away by how good this was! It totally tasted like cookie dough!
This comes together super quick, and many of the ingredients are likely staples that you already have in your kitchen. My boys requested that I pack this in their lunch. It was no surprise that there were no leftovers from the batch I made today, but I am totally going to make more, double the recipe, and pack it in their lunch for the occasional treat.
You’ve got to try this!
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a food processor or blender and once that is blended, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Eat as is, or refrigerate at least one hour before consuming.
- Serve with graham crackers (not included in my calculations).
Each 1/4 cup serving has approximately: 161.9 Calories, 8.3g Total Fat, 5.2g Protein, 21.3g Carbohydrates, 3.6g Dietary Fiber, 4.9g Sugar, 0mg Cholesterol, 260 Sodium.