In honor of Dr. Seuss’s birthday I made these fun Strawberry Parfaits that resemble The Cat in the Hat’s hat. They come together super quick and are great for breakfast or a snack.
Recipe source: theseasonedmom.com
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves (I use Smucker's Sugar-Free Strawberry Preserves, sweetened with Truvia)
- 1/2 cup strawberries, diced
- Mix ricotta cheese, salt, vanilla and sugar together in a small bowl.
- Mix strawberry preserves and strawberries together in a separate bowl.
- Between 4 shot glasses, evenly distribute ricotta cheese mixture and strawberry mixture, alternating layers to make it look like the stripes in Dr. Seuss's hat.