Recipe source: skinnymom.com
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons milk or almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Slice bananas into 1 inch pieces. Place in a plastic bag and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove strawberries and bananas from freezer and place in a food processor or blender. Blend until they are the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
- Add milk or almond milk (more or less for desired texture) and vanilla and blend until smooth and well-mixed.
- Scoop out with an ice cream scoop and serve.
Each 1/2 cup serving has approximately: 52.6 Calories, 0.2g Total Fat, 5.8g Protein, 13.1g Carbohydrates, 1.6g Dietary Fiber, 7.4g Sugar, 0.5mg Cholesterol, 4.3 Sodium.