Are you in need of a cookie fix? If so, you’ll love these PB&J Oatmeal Cookies!
With just 4 ingredients you can whip up these healthy and super kid-friendly treats for the kiddos in your life.
Make these for an after school snack or pack them in your child’s lunch. No matter how you plan to enjoy them, they’re sure to be a hit!
Recipe source: skinnytaste.com.
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup of quick oats
- 2 Tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons sugar free jelly
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine the mashed bananas and peanut butter in a medium bowl. Add the oats and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place batter by tablespoons (little more than level) on the cookie sheet, making an indent with the back of the measuring spoon. Repeat until you have 16 cookies.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and top each with 1/4 teaspoon jelly.
Each serving (2 cookies) has approximately: 94.2 Calories, 2.7g Total Fat, 2.5g Protein, 16.4g Carbohydrates, 2.1g Dietary Fiber, 4.6g Sugar, 0mg Cholesterol, 8.5 Sodium.