Happy Valentine’s Day from Finger Prickin’ Good! If you’re in a pinch and want a yummy dessert or snack idea for your little valentine, here is a quick and easy idea: Strawberry Jello Dessert.
All you need to make this is a box of Sugar Free Strawberry Jello, some fresh strawberry slices, and Sugar Free or Lite Cool Whip. Such an easy but absolutely delicious dessert! My little valentine’s couldn’t get enough! The fresh strawberry slices really add a lot to this recipe.
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
- 1 box Sugar Free Strawberry Jello
- Lite or Sugar Free Cool Whip
- Fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- Make Jello according to package instructions. Divide mixture between cups (mine made 10 cups- shown above).
- Top Jello with a thin layer of fresh strawberry slices.
- Refrigerate for approximately 90 minutes or until Jello is set.
- Top with approximately 1/4 cup Cool Whip and serve.
1/2 cup with sugar free strawberry jello, a thin layer of fresh strawberry slices and 1/4 cup of Cool Whip= 8 carbohydrates.