Recipe source: skinnytaste.com.
- 15 pitted dates
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup whole roasted unsalted almonds
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons water (or more if needed)
- 2 Tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- Add almonds to your food processor and pulse until ground.
- Add dates, cocoa powder, honey, and water. Mix until it forms a sticky mass. If it seems too dry, add a little water, 1 tsp at a time.
- Wash hands and using damp hands (keep sink running) measure 1 tbsp and roll into a ball with the dough. Set balls on parchment paper.
- Put confectioner's sugar in a bowl. Roll balls in your hand and then roll in sugar.
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.
Each serving (1 snowball) has approximately 13.4g of carbs and 3.6g of dietary fiber. Total NET CARBS= 9.8g.
123.9 Calories; 7.8g Total Fat; 3.2g Protein; 13.4g Carbohydrate; 3.6g Dietary Fiber; 7.7g Sugar; 0mg Cholesterol; 0mg Sodium.