Recipe source: peanutbutterandpeppers.com.
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons Truvia® Baking Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a small bowl add flour, salt and baking soda; mix until combined. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, Truvía® Baking Blend and vanilla, until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg. Gradually beat in the flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoon on cookie sheets and press down to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
Each serving (1 cookie) has approximately 8.1g of carbs and 0g of dietary fiber. Total NET CARBS= 8.1g.
98.6 Calories; 5.9g Total Fat; 1.2g Protein; 8.1g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 2.9g Sugar; 19.3mg Cholesterol; 117.5mg Sodium.