Recipe source: thishomemadelife.com.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups milk (use vanilla almond milk to lower carb total)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the cocoa, sugar, water, and salt in a saucepan.
- Over medium heat, stir constantly until the mixture boils. Cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute. Stir in the milk and heat, but do not boil.
- Remove from the heat and add vanilla; stir well.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 3 hours or until solid.
Each serving (1 popsicle) has approximately 5.7g of carbs and 0.8g of dietary fiber. Total NET CARBS= 4.9g.
57.2 Calories; 1.2g Total Fat; 3.2g Protein; 5.7g Carbohydrate; 0.8g Dietary Fiber; 4.5g Sugar; 6mg Cholesterol; 77.1mg Sodium.