Recipe source: tatertotsandjello.com.
- 4 squares of unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup of all-natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of Truvia sweetener
- 1/2 cup of half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt the chocolate over medium heat.
- Once the chocolate has melted, mix in the sweetener and half-and-half and stir until dissolved. It takes 5-7 minutes.
- When the chocolate has dissolved in the half-and-half, take it off the heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Put the fudge into a square container and smooth it out with a spatula. Chill until cool.
- After it’s cool you can cut the fudge into pieces. To get the cuts smooth, dip the knife into water between slices.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered.
Each serving (1 1x1 piece) has approximately 4.7g of carbs and 1.4g of dietary fiber. Total NET CARBS= 3.3g.
130.7 Calories; 9.5g Total Fat; 4g Protein; 4.7g Carbohydrate; 1g.4 Dietary Fiber; 1.8g Sugar; 3.7mg Cholesterol; 47.1mg Sodium.